This versatile loader gives the operator the best of both worlds. All the advantages of a vertical lift path loader, plus great visibility with the low-profile lift arm design. It includes such standard K-series features as engine and hydraulic systems that monitor functions and shut down the machine to prevent catastrophic failure. This rugged, state-of-the-art loader will save you time, effort and money on every job.
- Attachment Control Device: In simplest terms, the optional Attachment Control Device makes it possible for the loader and attachment to communicate.
- Bob-Tach® Attachment Mounting System: Change attachments in less than a minute! You can replace a bucket with a pallet fork, landscape rake, auger, grapple, and more than 55 Bobcat loader attachments quickly and easily with the Bob-Tach® mounting system.
- Battery Run-Down Protection: The lighting circuit automatically shuts down to prevent accidental battery discharge.
- Dual Path Cooling: The loader draws in a majority of cool, clean air from above through the oil cooler and radiator, while small amounts of hot air are drawn out of the engine compartment. The combination is then exhausted out two side vents, keeping hot air away from the operator, providing more efficient cooling and keeping engine components clean.
- Protective Tailgate: The one piece 1/4”inch thick door is solid steel. There are no cooling holes, slots or other openings on the heavy-duty door that could potentially lead to extra time in the shop.
- Transverse Engine/ Superior serviceability: Bobcat loaders are designed for fastest and easiest servicing in the industry. Every single daily maintenance items such as engine fluid check, filters, battery, air cleaner and other components are out in the open when you open the thick tailgate.
Model: 2011 Bobcat S185 Skidsteer
FEATURES: Approximately 1950 hours.
- Deluxe cab
- Air conditioning
- Heavy-duty suspension seat
- Block heater
- Power quick attach system
- Good used smooth bucket
- 56 horse-power turbo engine
- Roc of 1850 pounds
- Weight of 6220 pounds with a radial lift design.
EASY FINANCE OPTIONS: Tractor Ranch has easy credit terms available that will suit all customer needs. Contact our Equipment Sales team for a pre-approval or to set up easy financing solutions. We can be reached at 780-962-2500.a
RENTALS: Looking for a construction equipment rental? Envoy Rentals is a subsidiary of Tractor Ranch! Call us to learn more about our equipment rentals at 780-962-2500. Mention Code “Tractor” and all new customers will receive a discount on their first rental.